Dear Sophia -
Currently weighing in at 21 pounds and wearing size 18 month clothes, you are tiny. This has been stressful on me at times, worrying that you weren't eating enough, that something could be wrong, or that other mother's where judging me on my small child. But after every blood test known to man (I'm sorry I had to put you through that) and constant reassurance from your doctors, I've come to accept you as just being our little Sophia.
Despite the downsides to having a small child, there are some benefits. #1. Strangers in public think that you are a genius! They wonder to themselves or out loud, how is that baby talking and walking so well! #2. Although you continue to grow it is at a slower rate so your clothes last longer. #3. It makes you that much cuter, and it makes you different from all the other toddlers, because who wants to blend into the crowd anyway?!
i'm in love.
ReplyDeleteand crying.