I can't believe it, you are one. This year has been the fastest of my life. It was a tough start for us, after a scary pregnancy, jaundice a few days after birth, and about three months of colic, you have made up for it in a million ways. You are the sweetest baby boy. Your smile and laugh light up a room, and you can't pass a single person without making them smile. We had trouble picking your name but everyone always says that your name suits you. People always talk about who babies look like, and right now your are a Magee through and through. To prove it here is a picture of my dad (your grandpa) when he was a baby being held by his dad.
You had the best birthday party. Everyone came to celebrate at your paps house. You loved your cupcake and stayed up late playing. Your sister loved opening all your presents the next day!
From the first moment I held you..
until now..
and forever, I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment