Wednesday, May 9, 2012

potty training chapter two

Dear Sophia ~

Yesterday was a big day!  I officially started potty training last Friday, and when I say officially I mean I put big girl underwear on you at home and watched you like a hawk.  Yesterday I ran to the store while your daddy was home with you.  He put your underwear on and then decided he needed to go to the potty himself.  When you saw him going you said, "I'm going to go too, all by myself!".  To his surprise you ran to your potty, sat on it (in your underwear) and peed!  When I got home I said to you (half joking) "did you go to the potty?" You said "yes, all by myself!" and I looked at your daddy and he said that you did!  I was so happy and proud of you!  Later that night before your bath you peed again all by yourself!  I know we still have a long road to travel but I am so proud of you and just wanted you to know!

(Every time you go to the potty you get a stamp on each hand, something that makes your very happy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment