You have been through a major life change! You now have a baby brother! I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of you for going through this life change with such ease! You really make things easy for me! The past week has been anything but easy. After being in the hospital for the weekend having your baby brother we came home excited to start this new chapter in our life. I was so incredibly happy because I felt so incredibly blessed to have you, Charlie and your daddy, what more could I ask for?
We were just getting settled in when we took Charlie to the doctors and found out that we needed to take him to Altoona Hospital then to Conemaugh in Johnstown. Your daddy and I were very scared because we didn't want Charlie to be sick. We were gone for 5 days. All the while Nana was taking care of you along with Auntie Es and Aunt Cheri. They took pictures of you to send to me (which made me cry) and told me how much fun you were. I missed you so much!
We are finally all home together and the feeling I had when we got home the first time is now 10 times that because I have two healthy children, I couldn't ask for anything more.
No comments:
Post a Comment