Friday, September 28, 2012

3

Dear Sophia ~

I can't believe it! Tomorrow you are going to be 3 years old.  You have made my life so complete and so rewarding in so many ways.  I have wanted you for as long as I can remember and you are everything I dreamed you would be and more.  You are smart, incredibly funny, you have a great imagination, you are independent and confident, and you love everyone you meet.  Most of all you are unique.  Once someone meets you they can't forget you.  It seems crazy that I'm using all these words to describe a three year old but they are all true.  I can't wait to see the girl and the woman you grow up to be. I just hope you don't grow up too fast.

I love you with all my heart, forever

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment