Dear Sophia -
Everyday your imagination grows. We love hearing you tell stories about dragons and witches, princesses and fairies. You make sure to tell us when you tell stories or pretend with a toy that "they are not real, I'm just pretending". One of my favorite stories that you have told was just last weekend.
As we were finishing off the box of Gardner's Peanut Butter Meltaways, I asked you if you would like a bunny or a bird. You quickly said bird. Before I knew it your bird was wrapped in your napkin and you were feeding him your vitamin. You made up a story about keeping your bird safe from the dragons. This went on for a least twenty minutes. You concluded the story by sitting beside me on the couch, looking at me with a smile and saying "..and they lived happily ever after" and eating his head off......

No comments:
Post a Comment