We just came back from a week a Vero Beach in Florida. As I look back on our vacation I am amazed at how lucky I am. I am lucky in that:
a. I have two amazingly well behaved kids. (Traveling through the Orlando airport which was crowded with kids made me count my blessings!)
b. I have amazing parents (and you have amazing grandparents) that love to spend every minute with you, which gives your daddy and me time to run, relax, and go out.
c. We have a beautiful place to visit at least once a year. Vero is a beautiful, small beach town and the resort is right on the beach (plus they have amazing truffle fries!)
d. We got to spend the week with your Uncle Rich before he leaves for California.
It was the perfect week. Soph, you practiced swimming (a lot!), made friends with everyone at the pool, loved spending time with Adelaide, and watched Oz the Great and Powerful (even if it scared you a little). Charlie, you loved sitting on the lounger in the shade watching your sister play, eating a ton, and getting in the inner-tube in the pool for brief periods of time. With iPhone in hand, I tried to capture it all....
No comments:
Post a Comment